Friday, June 11, 2010

Maker, Calmer, Healer, God.

Oh, how I love Bebo! His voice and his words are always comfort to my soul. For the past couple days I've had I Will Lift My Eyes on repeat. It's perfect...it's absolutely perfect. It completely describes the cries of my heart over the past couple of months and I believe it's another step in my healing. For those of you who aren't familiar with the tune, here it is in a nutshell.

God, my God, I cry out "Your beloved needs You now!" God, be near, calm my fear and take my doubt. Your kindness is what pulls me up. Your love is all that draws me in. I will lift my eyes to the Maker of the mountains I can't climb. I will lift my eyes to the Calmer of the oceans raging wild. I will lift my eyes to the Healer of the hurt I hold inside. I will lift my eye, lift my eyes to You. God, my God, let mercy sing her melody over me. God, right here all I bring is all of me. 'Cause you are and You were and You will be forever the Lover I need to save me. 'Cause You fashioned the earth and You hold it together, God so hold me now.

It's literally perfect and so very beautiful. Thank You Lord for the simple ways you bring me comfort every day.



[Image Removed]
Yeah, he's pretty foxy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment